HealthCare Solutions, LLC
PO Box 9947, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067 Office: (858)-832-8080 Fax: (419) 781-5842
SELECT provides a total solution for the financing, development, on-going operations and marketing of
turn-key state-of-the-art Medical Facilities, with the majority ownership by SELECT'S Physician Partners.
Under Matthew Cutler’s leadership, SELECT HealthCare Solutions has successfully led the development and/or acquisition of over 25 health care projects in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington, Idaho and Alaska.
SELECT enjoys a successful track record of providing capital-intensive, leading-edge state-of-the-art medical technologies and services to local medical communities for the direct benefit of their patients in a cost-effective manner.
SELECT’s business model successfully provides a proven turn-key solution to structure, finance and manage all the various aspects of the healthcare project’s development and on-going operations.
All the stakeholders in the healthcare delivery system have an opportunity to receive significant benefits both clinically, as well as financially, in a truly win-win solution for all, and the major benefit is to the patients in the community who have access to the latest technologies and services to improve and extend the quality of their lives.
SELECT’s unique business structure allows their physician partners to maintain majority ownership and clinical control of their centers while only having to capitalize no more than 10% of the total cost. SELECT provides funding solutions for the remaining 90% of developing, building and operational costs for the center.
“A TRUE EQUITY Healthcare Partner that WORKS for YOU!”
Provides the perfect solution to meet your professional needs and your patients' demands.
Become a Business Partner with SELECT and benefit from our unique business model composed of:
Physician Centric Perspective
Reduced Physician Participation Costs
Reduced Physician Financial Risk
Accelerated Development Timeline
Comprehensive Management Solution
Physician Clinical and Governance Control
SELECT Healthcare Solutions
has successfully led the development of several Physician-Centric health care facilities throughout the country. What sets our model apart and what makes our model both successful and appealing is that we truly are a
TOTAL SOLUTION HEALTHCARE PARTNER PROVIDING:
- Majority ownership, governance and control by SELECT’s physician partners.
- Support and participation by local community physicians.
- Management, operational and marketing solutions from a proven management team.
- Greatly reduced Physician costs and financial liabilities
PROJECTS DEVELOPED BY SELECT
CYBERKNIFE OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
CALIFORNIA HEART AND SURGICAL HOSPITAL
SELECT'S Management Oversight Services
During both the pre-opening and operational phases of the Center, SELECT will be responsible for all the following development and management responsibilities and services on behalf of SELECT’s Physician Partners and the Center:
PRE-OPERATIONAL AND DEVELOPMENT TASKS
- Preparation of Entity Organizational Documentation
- Preparation of Documentation needed for Compliance, Preparation of Policies and Procedures
- Provides Funding solutions
- Provides Design and Construction Solutions
- Fiscal and Office Development and Insurance Set-up
- Equipment Set-up, Purchasing and Management
- Facility Practice Analysis and Development
- Local Utilizing Physician Identification and Marketing
- Staff Recruiting and Development
- Implementation and Maintenance of Management Information Systems
- Facility Licensing, Medicare Certification
- Organization and Participation on Board of Managers
ON-GOING MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT TASKS
- Managed Care/Employer Contract Development and Maintenance
- Materials and Supplies Cost Sourcing and Management
- Business Office Staff Orientation, Training and Support
- On-Site Billing, Collection and Accounting Services
- Risk Management
- Physician Relations
- Oversight of Day-to-Day Management
- Cash Management
- Billing and collections
- Continuing Education for Staff
- Utilization Review
- Vendor Contracting
- Regulatory Compliance and Auditing